Launch of PhotoX - Call for Entries
PhotoX is an exciting new prize for established and emerging photographers with a cash fund of £2000, plus photographic prizes and two curated art exhibitions in London.
Call for entries: enter here www.photox.co.uk from the 12th January 2017.
PhotoX 2017 Timeline
* Jan 12th – PhotoX 2017 launch at The Green Rooms and call for entries
* April 30th – PhotoX competition closes
* May 9th-15th – First stage judging, selection through online portal
* June 21st, 16.00 – 18.00 – Second stage judging, physical selection at the GreenRooms.
* June 22nd, 18.00 – 21.00 – Private View and announcement of the winners with prize presentation (by invitation only).
* June 22nd – July 1st – Exhibition of the 35 short-listed works, with workshops, portfolio reviews and seminars running during the two weeks.
* Prize fund over £2000, including prize for the best monochrome entry, a public choice prize, print voucher generously supported by Genesis Imaging, photobook collection by nphoto, professional website hosted by Pixelrights and an Artist Residency Prize at the GreenRooms.
* 2 curated exhibitions – The Green Rooms and the New Artist Fair Truman Brewery.
* Partnerships and Supporters - with Genesis Imaging, CafeArt, Royal Photographic Society, Pixelrights, ARGENTA, nphoto, New Artist Fair, GreenRooms, Eastern Art Report, Art Criticism Today. We are seeking a Media Partner.
* Judging panel – Dr Michael Pritchard FRPS, Chief Executive, Royal Photographic Society; Karen Harvey, Creative Development Director, Shutter Hub; Cristina Cellini Antonini, Founder & Co-Director, ArtRooms; Hania Farrell, Award-winning international photographer.